In case you’ve missed it, we completed our token sale on KuCoin’s Spotlight program on 23rd August 2019 reaching an all-time high of 9x once trading commenced in the USDT market.
Given the immense interest from the community along with queries on how to purchase the TOKO token, we thought it would be best to provide a short guide on how to purchase TOKO from the KuCoin exchange.
Follow the steps to learn how to purchase the TOKO Token:
Step 1: Getting USDT to purchase TOKO
- Have an account on the KuCoin exchange
- Note: Always ensure that you are visiting the correct website before entering your credentials.
- TOKO is currently trading in the USDT pair so, in order to purchase the token, you would need to have USDT in your wallet on the KuCoin exchange.
- In case you do not have USDT, you can deposit into your USDT wallet by going to the Assets section in the top right-hand corner of your screen and selecting deposit option.
- Important: Do ensure you are sending USDT to the correct address. USDT addresses are different for OMNI, ECR20, and TRC20. If OMNI USDT is sent to the ERC20 USDT address, the exchange will not be able to recover your funds.
- Alternatively, you can also have cryptocurrencies in the form of BTC, ETH, KCS, and NEO which you can sell for USDT and then proceed to purchase TOKO.
- If you have any other cryptocurrency on the KuCoin exchange which you would like to sell in order to purchase TOKO, first check if they are listed on the USDT pair. If they are then selling them for USDT and proceed to purchase TOKO. If they are not on the USDT pair, you might have to sell them for BTC, ETH, KCS or NEO and then sell that for USDT.
- Now you’re all set with USDT in your KuCoin wallet.
Step 2: Purchasing TOKO with USDT
- Search for TOKO in the search bar for the USD pair and then click on TOKO/USDT
- You will then be redirected to the trading screen where you will find your available USDT which you can use to purchase TOKO.
- Enter the price of TOKO in USDT that you would like to purchase TOKO for. The right-hand side of the trading screen shows the buyers and sellers in the market. Once you have decided on a price, enter the amount of TOKO you would like to purchase based on the available USDT.
- Once you have finished entering the details, click Buy TOKO. If you are purchasing from the Seller Side, your order should get filled immediately. If you are entering a price lower than the current market price, you will need to wait for a seller who is willing to sell you the token at a lower price.
And that’s it! Once your order is executed, you now have TOKO tokens in your KuCoin exchange wallet. Congratulations!
That brings us to the end of this short guide on how to purchase the TOKO token.
Got questions? Ask us on our discussion group: Tokoin Global
For further information, do not hesitate to contact us on: